Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hi Puzzle Enthusiasts,

It has been a while since I last posted to this blog. This year has been a rough year with some relatives passing away. Life really is like a box of puzzles and you never know what you're going to get. Like a puzzle, you hope that at the end of the journey, the pieces will fit together and it will all makes sense.

I've created a new look to this blog and will add some new puzzle photos soon. I thought I'd add some paw marks to the background seeing as my cat loves to sit on my puzzles as I'm working on them. 

To all puzzle enthusiasts out there, when the going gets tough, just remember:

KEEP CALM
AND 
PUZZLE ON

1 comment:

  1. Hi PuzzleDiva - glad to see you are blogging again, but so sorry to hear that your absence has meant the loss of some loved ones. Always remember that in your heart and in your memories those relatives will be healthy, happy, and forever young.

    I have had a second child since you last blogged so my puzzling days have been severely limited. :o)

    ReplyDelete